I'm kind of new at online trading

well, i'm new at trading in general. I get too attached to my cards. Hahaha, ut then i found this interesting forum and thought, "Why not?!"

I have a few cards for trading here.

I got two cards that look to be alright.

I got a 1995 SP Curtis Martin Rookie Card FOIL - Its got some chips on the edge but its in decent condition

Then i got a 2005 Bowman Throwback Threads Stefan LeFors JSY who is with the Panthers as a backup QB. It looks like its in really good condition.

But again, i'm new to this, so if i sound stupid, i'm sorry :(

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Oh, i also have a 2002 Press Pass Rookie Vision Jeremy Shockey RC

welcome to the site ! I may be interested in that LeFors. What would you want for it ?

No you dont sound stupid dont worry. The only stupid posts are by so-called veterans who would try and discourage a new-comer. Glad to say though that there are none of those people on this site.

Yea welcome to the site hopefully youll have fun on here you can ask me or any other member questions if you need help have fun and no it wasnt a stupid question

Quote Originally Posted by joker813
    welcome to the site ! I may be interested in that LeFors. What would you want for it ?

Oh, i don't know. I'm a big Dallas fan, maybe a Dallas card of some sort?

And thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I also just found here in my desk drawer a bunch of those old 96 MotionVision Digital Replays cards that cost me 20 bucks a pop back in the day. Gosh, brings back memories ha!

Anyway

I got this:

96 MV DR Limited Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Kordell Stewart (X2), Jim Harbaugh

They all have the case with them. Just incase anyone wanted to trade for these as well.

Hey!!!! Never fell Like Your Stupid here.. Just Like to WELCOME Ya to the Site... Everyone Starts Off New.. Just takes a Little Time to Figure Everything Out... If ya have ANY Questions the Mods here are Great and The Traders here Are WONDERFUL... Just Kick back and Enjoy the Trading.. It Will All Come Around for Ya... GOOD LUCK!!!

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!