Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Last Chance at an 05 Exquisite Ronnie Brown Patch /35

Hey everyone, looking to trade or sell this. Because bvs arent out yet, gotta trade sell value for sell value, or dont know what to do. I want a high end card or 2. Its a 3 color patch. Will get a pic if need be, if the cam decides to work that is. If not traded in a card or cash deal today, it will be thrown on ebay tonight.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Lately they have been going in the 55-60 dlvd range. But earlier, more close to the time they came out, they were going in the 70-80 dlvd range. So im gonna go more with nows, and look for somewhere around 55-65 sell value.

This will go on ebay soon, should no offers arrive!

Hey Chris - I didnt see anything for the Ronnie, but I like these if you can find something for em:
    2003 leaf rookies and stars Kevin Curtis / Nate Burleson #292 24/400
    Kellen winslow Jr. 2004 upperdeck finite rookie fabrics #FFR-KW

Jake - Got the 2 Boshs already, but dont mind a 2nd. Kinda Like these:
    03-04 Skybox Autographics Tony parker Auto/Jsy #45/125
    03-04 Ultra Chris Bosh Auto #294/350
    03-04 Authentix Chris Bosh Auto #9/325--has 1/2 inch crease around the auto area
    04-05 SPx Winning Materials Carmelo Anthony/Andre Miller Dual Jsy

Rymac - Like the Brady Auto, and kind of the Ben Gordon auto.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast