Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Un-Cancelled Stamps

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

Un-Cancelled Stamps

I get a lot of ttm's back where the stamps have NOT been cancelled on the envelope. Does anyone else try to re-use the stamps? I can't just use the SASE again because I have to tear it open, and if you try to pull the stamps off they usually curl up and lose the adhesive on the back.

Anyone have any tips on how to re-use the stamps?
    Last edited by GoWarrior; 01-28-2013 at 09:32 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I get a lot of ttm's back where the stamps have NOT been cancelled on the envelope. Does anyone else try to re-use the stamps? I can't just use them SASE again because I have to tear it open, and if you try to pull the stamps off eh usually curl up and lose the adhesive on the back.

Anyone have any tips on how to re-use the stamps?

It's illegal

BANNED

Country

We've got the Autograph Police Sherriff on the scene.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Illegal? Yes. Can it be proven? No. I've peeled stamps off of envelopes I was intending to send out but ended up not mailing - that isn't reusing them after they've already been mailed, but it still requires them to be peeled off the envelope and giving them the appearance that they might've been reused - and I've never once been asked about it by the postal service. As long as the stamp doesn't rip, and you don't tape over it so they can be cancelled (use a glue stick instead), you shouldn't have any issues.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We've got the Autograph Police Sherriff on the scene.

It's illegal......... all i said calm down.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last edited by TPotts; 01-30-2013 at 01:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Illegal? Yes. Can it be proven? No. I've peeled stamps off of envelopes I was intending to send out but ended up not mailing - that isn't reusing them after they've already been mailed, but it still requires them to be peeled off the envelope and giving them the appearance that they might've been reused - and I've never once been asked about it by the postal service. As long as the stamp doesn't rip, and you don't tape over it so they can be cancelled (use a glue stick instead), you shouldn't have any issues.

What this person said.

BANNED

Country

I reuse them all the time.......Do I feel guilty? Not at all. If the Post Office could deliver my mail unbent, not wet, and in a timely manner......maybe!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Glue stick is your friend.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I don't know if we should be revealing all of our secrets here but I love it when I get a bubble mailer with uncancelled stamps. That covers the postage for my next trade or ebay sale.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast