Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country
    See jamarchand2012's Items on eBay

9 Box break results-Random older products

I got to cracking wax because there was a sale going on at the LCS. Here are the results by product with a few scans

1998-99 Bowman's Best-$50.00
    This box was primarily a bust.
    Main Rookies- Paul Pierce (NFT) and Dirk (FT). A side note. I am not sure that I could have done better on my rookies.
    Only Refractor was Zydrunas Ilgauskas /400
    Best Performers- Grant HIll and Dikembe Mutombo
    Mirror Images- Gary Payton & Damon Stoudamire, David RObinson & Greg freaking Ostertag

1998-99 UD Ionix- $50.00
    A better box but not by much.
    I hit two each of all of the Jordans numbered 1-6. I hit one of the #13 Jordan. Here are the other hits...They are all FT if interest.

2000-01 Fleer Tradition Glossy-$35.00
    This box was a dud too. I have not sorted these yet. I basically opened the pack, removed what looked to be inserts and threw them in top loaders.
    Hardwood Leaders- Kobe (NFT)
    Traditional Threads- Shawn Marion
    #'s rookies- Mike Miller /1000, Desmond Mason /1500

2001-02 Fleer Platinum- $35.00
    This box was good to me. I will scan the hits because it will be easier that describing what I got. I also had two of the Platinum cards out of 201. Nothing major. Scot Pollard amd PJ Brown.

ALL FT except the Kobe

2001-02 Topps Heritgage- $35.00
    I havent sorted through the box to really see what I had. I just pulled the inserts.
    Notable Rookie- Joe JOhnson
    Out of Bounds- Pau Gasol, Dirk.
    Articles of the Arena- Glenn Robinson- This may be a PC because the part of the arena is part of the floor at the Boston Garden. Very cool. THe card doesn't book well...but its part of the floor at the Garden.

2001-02 Fleer Maximum- $35.00
    Total bust
    Notable Base- MJ (FT), Kobe(NFT)
    Maximum Power- Vince Carter
    True Colors- Gerald Wallace (FT)
    Home WHites- Joe Johnson (FT)
    Floor Score relic(piece of floor from the Raptors Arena)-Baron Davis
    Maximum Power relic(game-worn warm up)- ALonzo Mourning

2004-05 Upper Deck All-Star Lineup- $35.00
    This was the first box I opened. You get one relic on average per box.
    All-Star Staples Threads- Kobe (NFT)
    All-Star game promo scratch off thing- Kobe(NFT) and assorted others. Let me know if interested and I can get you a complete list.
    Notable rookies- Andre Iguodala (FT)
    All-Star Staples(Non-relic)- Tim Duncan (FT)

2006-07 Topps TUrkey Red -$50.00
    A fun open. Not a great box.
    Relics- Quincy Douby & Randy Foye (both FT)
    Notable Black- John Havlicek (FT)
    Notable Reds- Brandon ROy (FT) and Bill Russell (NFT)
    Notable Base- Rajon ROndo RC(FT, I have one already), BIrd (NFT), Wilt and LeBron (both FT)

2006-07 Fleer Ultra-$35.00
    So this product offers the chance for hot packs with only rookies and parallels. My box had two of these packs. THe second one had the following:

The First pack? Check this thing out. A nice PC piece. Its the Platinum version out of 100!!

Just about everything is FT except the Kobe's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

U pull any Barkley's?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could use the Roy lucky 14 if its for sale.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country

Nothing of note if I pulled anything at all. More than likely just base stuff in the earlier products.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country

Could use the Roy lucky 14 if its for sale.

Oddly enough I have someone else interested in it. If that falls through I will let you know. Thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice Kobe, can't ask for anything more then a /100 card out of those products.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country

nice Kobe, can't ask for anything more then a /100 card out of those products.

THe Kobe books out at $250. I was very surprised. I PC him anyway so $50 or $500 and I am keeping it regardless but I was still surprised.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice hit on Kobe, and it's PC.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

You actually did quite well on the late '90s and early '00s products - remember that serial # stuff was not as common back then, and auto/GU (especially GU) pulls were much more difficult until 01-02 when they started flooding the market. You hit nice RCs with Bowman's Best, got one of the best Reciprocals in Ionix, and actually got two of the better rookies from the horrid 00-01 draft class in Glossy.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(71)
    Country

You actually did quite well on the late '90s and early '00s products - remember that serial # stuff was not as common back then, and auto/GU (especially GU) pulls were much more difficult until 01-02 when they started flooding the market. You hit nice RCs with Bowman's Best, got one of the best Reciprocals in Ionix, and actually got two of the better rookies from the horrid 00-01 draft class in Glossy.

Yeah I had stopped collecting in the mid-90's so that stuff was just a mystery to me. The boxes were cheap enough though so I figure I would give it a whirl. You are right, that 2000-01 draft class is just terrible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast