Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trading my cards for your Box Tops for Education for My School

Yeap I need box tops for the elementary school I'm working at. I am willing to trade cards for the box tops that you have. I would like a nice big lot of the box tops. So if you only have a few keep collecting them and trade it with me. I am willing to trade my base, inserts, rc's and even GU depending on how much you have. Remember these box tops are for the school. All proceeds will go towards equipments, activities, books, supplies and etc. I know they are only .05 cents to .10 cents a piece but every bit counts and can add up. I myself have been keeping and eye out and collecting and saving these box tops for the school. I've notice there are alot of these in the products we buy today. Heres your chance to turn your unwanted/unused boxtops for cards and for a good cause. Below are the products you can find the box tops for eduacation on. Thank you for time in reading this. I hope I can get some trades for these box tops. LMK if you have questions. thanks

A list of all the stuff box tops are on can be viewed at this thread

2. Kronozio
    i need this:

lmk how many i would need for it...

hey do you take the soup labels too or no. and how many for this:
    05 Bowman Travis Diener RC $2
    also interested in the Armstrong HHP Shoe

StarburyMatrix3 - sorry just box tops for now. I would like at least 8 for rc's and min of 25 for GU's (varies). The more box tops you have the more I can trade.

Folks I still need these! They are on a lot of everyday stuff we buy and use look around the house and lmk. thanks

posting here so I remember to print off the list of stuff - thx
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

do you have any Earls? if so then LMK how much you want for them. Thanks.

thebryman - I have these two. I would need at least 7 for these. The more you have the more I can trade. lmk

04-05 Fleer Ultra
    05-06 UD SLAM

Sorry but I have both of those. LMK if you have any other GU,Auto's,#'d cards that are worth while for me. I have tons of box tops. LMK what cards you have. thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast