Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Places to get jersey framed

Hi all, i know Michaels etc will frame my jersey, but its like 600+, minus coupon of course, and if you want uv glass etc, well forget it. Never mind that if you want a team pin or team color matting they don't have a clue, and will charge you to get one. Anyhow...so i see lots of places online that frame for you, with decent prices. ANyone used any of them? Looking to get some hockey jerseys framed, simple mat and nice frame, maybe a nameplate and team pin. Don't need pucks, photos etc added in. Links or experiences really appreciated. Ive searched a lot, but the i find lots of examples of other sports, no one seems to specialize in hockey, at a decent price! THANKS!!

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

I have used a couple places online to do mine, and they turned out very well. They ran in the $299-399 range.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Links to where, and if you have hockey jerseys they framed maybe pics? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See babyblueboy's Items on eBay

Check out sportsdisplays.com They have a website and they are also on ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

Personally, I have done mine myself and it only ends up costing me like $120 total. Shoot me a PM if you want me to give you the details.