Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    TRRRRRADIN'!!!!! Over 300 Auto's, Jerseys in the bucket

    LMK what you need. Mainly looking for Luck, Osweiler, Kaepernick, Ryan, D. Thomas, Decker, Von Miller, Doug Martin, Alfred Morris, other star/HOFer and rookie auto's

    Also still need most of the 2012 Momentum Rookie jersey auto's /399, /499,/599 and 2012 Crown Royale rookie patch/auto's /249 and /349 for my sets

    SETS FT: (Scans available)
    2004 SWEET SPOT ROOKIES HELMET/AUTO'S: Ben, Fitz, Eli, Rivers and more (over 50 rookie autos)

    1999 PLAYOFF TERRELL DAVIS SALUTE AUTO SET 15 CARD AUTO SET

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

  4. #3
    I can also throw a little cash in on a deal
    Hidden Content
    I super collect Brett Favre.
    I trade by BV. SV is for Ebay. If you tell me you can get it cheaper on Ebay, I will tell you to buy it on Ebay. Fair warning.

  5. #4
    really didn't see anything I can use--have any other auto's???

  6. #5

  7. #6
    Can use your Broyles,Suh and Leshoure game used cards. Got some Osweiler game used in my bucket as well as many others. Let me know about a trade.
    Thanks, Robert
    looking for RC GAME USED PATCH AND AUTO'S OF MICHAEL FLOYD, DENARD ROBINSON, GIOVANNI BERNARD, KADEEM CAREY, CHARLES SIMS, MARCUS MARIOTA, JAMIES WINSTON, Ezekiel Elliott and Dak Prescott. Barry Sanders inserts I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    Can use your Broyles,Suh and Leshoure game used cards. Got some Osweiler game used in my bucket as well as many others. Let me know about a trade.
    Thanks, Robert
    hey Robert--have those osweiler's. didn't see anything else I can use. thanks tho

  9. #8
    I like the Berry National Treasures, Tannehill Gridiron, Fasano Contenders, and Doug Martin Inception patch auto.
    My updated tradelist can be found here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...adelist-inside!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actively chasing down one certified autogrpah per NFL HOFer.
    NFL HOF Auto Wantlist: Hidden Content

    SuperCollecting Ryan Tannehill! Unload it all here!

  10. #9
    i liked the tannehill prestige auto
    and the weeden auto

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by wavescrashing View Post
    I like the Berry National Treasures, Tannehill Gridiron, Fasano Contenders, and Doug Martin Inception patch auto.
    My updated tradelist can be found here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...adelist-inside!
    can use the sanu momentum---fasano contenders work??

    Quote Originally Posted by dxdominator View Post
    i liked the tannehill prestige auto
    and the weeden auto
    didn't see anything-sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •