Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Is Jesus God?

Voters
28. This poll is closed
  • Yes

11 39.29%
  • No

8 28.57%
  • Partially

2 7.14%
  • Not Sure

4 14.29%
  • Don't care

3 10.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Is Jesus God?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

The mythology of Horus for example is very similar to Jesus.....don't believe me, here, look for yourself:

http://pleaseconvinceme.com/2012/is-...he-horus-myth/

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

alex,show me the archaeological finds that prove the story, show me the evidence outside of the story that backs it up, show me the 2 billion people who follow him.

and how is it illogical? could not one person be a father, a son, and a friend?

Not to himself.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I live in the real world where things make sense because we apply laws and logic to them.

I'm sorry if I refuse to accept a book which is inconsistent and breaks every law known.

The bible wasn't the first book written about a god or gods.....why have humans dismissed Zeus and Horus as the true god but continue to believe in Yahweh?

The mythology of Horus for example is very similar to Jesus.....don't believe me, here, look for yourself:

^Uh oh...

Yeah I actually read that one before. My spin on it is that Horus and Jesus is the same guy. The names were changed as the story was passed from region to region.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alex are you ever happy? Just curious I like your passion but i would like to see a post where you have a silve lining at the end just once.It makes me feel bad that your so bitter.

Bitter?

That's very inaccurate.

Ever since I became an atheist, I have never been happier, I am finally able to accept my one and only mortal life....and as such, I live everyday knowing that I must treasure this life because I know that one day it will end.

I no longer fear the boogeyman known as "hell" nor is my mind constricted....I feel freer than I ever have.

This is a discussion forum, and I'm here to discus the topics at hand, that's it.

and how is it illogical? could not one person be a father, a son, and a friend?

Could one person be three different people at the same time? No.

Am I Alex, my dad, and my close friend at the same time? No.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alex likes fighting with people that collect pieces of cardboard about logic. You will never win here. We have all had our resilience tested time and time again every time we open boxes.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Bitter?

That's very inaccurate.

Ever since I became an atheist, I have never been happier, I am finally able to accept my one and only mortal life....and as such, I live everyday knowing that I must treasure this life because I know that one day it will end.

I no longer fear the boogeyman known as "hell" nor is my mind constricted....I feel freer than I ever have.

This is a discussion forum, and I'm here to discus the topics at hand, that's it.

Could one person be three different people at the same time? No.

Am I Alex, my dad, and my close friend at the same time? No.

If you're so happy, why are you so angry?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112