Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Is Jesus God?

Voters
28. This poll is closed
  • Yes

11 39.29%
  • No

8 28.57%
  • Partially

2 7.14%
  • Not Sure

4 14.29%
  • Don't care

3 10.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Jesus God?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Is Jesus God?

To biggyback off our recent bible discussion I would like to know do you believe that Jesus is God, part of God, or not God at all. Why do you feel the way you do? Feel free to quote the bible, koran or whatever you like.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I'm on the Jew's side of the fence.

Not god.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Not God, never claimed to be.

BANNED

Country

The don't give a damn option is a good one.

Is there anyway I can say "Not god, and don't care together"?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I'm undecided. Luke 5:16 says that So He Himself often withdrew into the wilderness and prayed. What would be the point of Jesus praying to God if he is God himself? But he then says in John 10:30 "I and my Father are one." I don't believe that any of the regulars of P&R follow the islamic faith but I also wanted to put out what the Koran says as well just for discussion sakes. The Koran was referring to Allah (God), not Jesus in this quote.

Say: He is God, One God!
    God, the eternally Besought of
    all!
    He was not begotten nor begetteth.
    And there is none
    comparable unto Him.

Last edited by mrveggieman; 01-30-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm undecided. Luke 5:16 says that So He Himself often withdrew into the wilderness and prayed. What would be the point of Jesus praying to God if he is God himself? But he then says in John 10:30 "I and my Father are one." I don't believe that any of the regulars of P&R follow the islamic faith but I also wanted to put out what the Koran says as well just for discussion sakes.

all!
    And there is none
    comparable unto Him.

"I and the father are one" is telling people to listen because his message is God's message.

You're right though, why would he pray to himself? Why would he forsake himself? Why would he ask why he forsaked himself.
    The Trinity is bunk of the stupidest class. God sent his only son, Jesus...he didn't send himself. Also, the Holy Spirit is God's guiding force, not yet another word for God. They're three separate entities. The Trinity makes less than no sense.

BANNED

Country

I'm undecided. Luke 5:16 says that So He Himself often withdrew into the wilderness and prayed. What would be the point of Jesus praying to God if he is God himself? But he then says in John 10:30 "I and my Father are one." I don't believe that any of the regulars of P&R follow the islamic faith but I also wanted to put out what the Koran says as well just for discussion sakes. The Koran was referring to Allah (God), not Jesus in this quote.

all!
    And there is none
    comparable unto Him.

Bible, written by weird, frightened men. It's literature, why all the credence given?

SCF Rewards
    Country

"I and the father are one" is telling people to listen because his message is God's message.

You're right though, why would he pray to himself? Why would he forsake himself? Why would he ask why he forsaked himself.
    The Trinity is bunk of the stupidest class. God sent his only son, Jesus...he didn't send himself. Also, the Holy Spirit is God's guiding force, not yet another word for God. They're three separate entities. The Trinity makes less than no sense.

So do you believe Jesus was always with God, but not God himself?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I voted no from my knowledge of the topic, but I think it's open to interpretation within the religion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

son of god?

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast