Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: selling 2 sweet cards

selling 2 sweet cards

2003 authentix carmelo anthony rc auto /225 sell
    2003 triple dimensions lebron james rc /999 (chipped edges)
    please make offers
    Last edited by devilsrok13; 03-19-2006 at 11:56 AM.

2. Kronozio

flemingtime- I think they are 80 each ( the melo might be 100) not sure because the trader said it was but I have heard 80 since.

uncleslick- Please make an offer.

allstar- You are next in line I will let you know if nothing goes through

I am actually asking for you guys to make the offers, dont worry I won't be offended :new_llyin

is there a way to get a scan of the melo authentix theres about 3-4 different autos of melo in that set lmk thanks
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (please check comments on scans to see if any have been traded)
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

Ill try to get a scan up soo,
    its black ink, numbered 43/225 in mint condition

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast