Kronozio

2012 SP Authentic Breaks have been slow to post....

Interesting.....I have to pick my case up later today.....surprised not to see more breaks being posted. The ones from yesterday were a little rough......good thing most of it is for the PC, but me thinks a 75% return on investment shy of a BIG hit may be a stretch....

its a nice product, boxes should be in the 85-90 range though because of the unknown random rookies

Whatever you get of Boise State guys, please PM me! (Moore, Martin, McClellin, Shoemaker)
    Hidden Content
    Matt Ware Super Collector (3,600+ cards!)

2012-2014 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set: 2323/2380 (97.6%)

i posted my 8 packs from today and got a nice tanny 3-color patch RPA! It is being busted like crazy on BO! Not many post their breaks here any more! But traffic it up! Not seeing it, but ok!

Check out cards infinity with Chris. He opens so many packs and boxes. Personally, I love sp authentic and want some of the patch autos

Quote Originally Posted by eliteco3 View Post
    its a nice product, boxes should be in the 85-90 range though because of the unknown random rookies
    Yea, I don't think Luck is in it and RGIII is a redemption. I've seen autos of guys that I've never even heard of before.
    ~Matt

waiting for contenders myself
    "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."

Nescit cedere

Hidden Content