Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apocalypz26's Items on eBay

Shawn Michaels WrestleMania IX Authentic Entry Pass FS

Make me an offer on this, i'm willing to hear anything. I've had it for a few years but i'm ready to pass it along to another collector. This is the Authentic Backstage Participant Pass WORN/USED by HBK himself to get into and around Caesars Palace at WrestleMania IX (9). You can see at the top there are two holes, that was for the string to hang around his neck. The pass is laminated down in plastic and it contains a picture as well used to identify him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dang this is really interesting. Not sure what to even offer for something like this but im deff. interested. Are you looking for a card trade or just cash?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apocalypz26's Items on eBay

Dang this is really interesting. Not sure what to even offer for something like this but im deff. interested. Are you looking for a card trade or just cash?

PM sent