Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

considering that most of these sellers pack searched at a walmart to find hot packs, i'd avoid them for a few reasons. First, as said above, you won't get anything notable. Second, you are supporting the scum of the hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (38)
    Country

I really dislike pack serachers so i would never buy one. Just doesn't seem right.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Also there is no guarantee of what you may get if anything. If you do not get a hit you can't take the card back to the manufacture. Also the seller is selling it as an unopened back and he can come back with there no way he/she can guarantee 100% without a doubt what is in a pack of trading cards. If you are itching for an auto/patch/jersey that bad there are literally thousands of cheap ones for sale all over the web or better yet there are plenty of SCF members who would gladly sell/trade you one.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12