Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Ebay Sucks!'s Items on eBay

be careful with buybacks, most of the buybacks on ebay and at shows do not have a coa, for example all upper deck buybacks have a numbered coa as shown above, you have to check if the number matches the player, no coa is usually a sign of a fake buyback

here is another tip, buybacks are rare, so a seller who sells a lot of them, without the coa is a scammer! js

there are more than a few of those on ebay, and at the shows

speaking of coa's, you want a coa from the company that made the card,

also, if you did not do it yet, check out ebays policy regarding coa's, you need to know which companies are not legit

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Make sure the COA is "complete".............

See this card?

And the accompanying COA?

I won this then ended up returning it to the seller. The name at the top of the COA has been rubbed out, and the hologram sticker on the back of the Gretzky has a crease in it. I have no idea how it could have been peeled off and re-stuck, or maybe I'm completely wrong and it's a legit card, but I don't think it is. PLUS Upper Deck has no records for their buybacks or hologram serial numbers for anything before 2010.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12