Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1

    2 Boxes of Prizm, One meh...one GOLDEN!!!

    Busted two boxes of Prizm from my LCS here in Portland, OR.

    Here is what they had. I'll start with box 2 lol.



    Box 2:

    Autos: Luke Kuechly /299 and TJ Graham Redemption Prizm Autograph /99 (Website says)
    Prizms: Blaine Gabbert and Greg Olson
    Red Die Cut: Willis McGahee

    Overall on box 2, ouch!

    Box 1:

    Autos: Bobby Wagner /99 and Denarius Moore Prizm Auto #/25
    Prizms: RG3! and TY Hilton

    Red Die Cut: Chad Greenway

    Gold Prizm of........
    .........
    ...........
    .......
    ........

















    Thanks for the look!

  2. #2
    nice bro, how much were your boxes? That luck just paid both off and then some!

    That Bobby Wagner is a SSP to 99 I believe, was it 99 on the back? Him and hillman are the lowest made in the base rc set.

    Are you selling the kuechly?
    Last edited by bearsfanincltnc; 01-31-2013 at 06:20 PM.

  3. #3
    WWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!! Thats super sick. Congrats. Is that numbered to /10?

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfanincltnc View Post
    nice bro, how much were your boxes? That luck just paid both off and then some!

    That Bobby Wagner is a SSP to 99 I believe, was it 99 on the back?

    Are you selling the kuechly?
    Still haven't pulled a Luck Autograph this year, but I think this will do. Yeah I'm selling the Kuechly. The Wagner is #'d on the back to 99

    Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    WWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!! Thats super sick. Congrats. Is that numbered to /10?
    Yes it is! Thanks man

  6. #6
    ebay it ASAP! the golds and blacks are going nuts! Especially the big 3 QBs! On Blowout someone got the gold trich and RGIII have surfaced already! This stuff is going to be plucked in week 1 already!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    Still haven't pulled a Luck Autograph this year, but I think this will do. Yeah I'm selling the Kuechly. The Wagner is #'d on the back to 99



    Yes it is! Thanks man
    pm me a price on kuechly,

    sell it now! You can get your self a nice luck auto! These golds wont be worth it next year!

  8. #8
    OMG i was stoked with my schaub gold. if we are basing the luck on how well the basketball golds did that luck should bring in north 2.5k. CONGRATS

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    yeah what are the gold refractors numbered to?
    /10, sorry I missed your comment before.

    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfanincltnc View Post
    ebay it ASAP! the golds and blacks are going nuts! Especially the big 3 QBs! On Blowout someone got the gold trich and RGIII have surfaced already! This stuff is going to be plucked in week 1 already!
    It's up there!

  10. #10
    cant believe what the other 2 are going for.... seriously both over $600 already.... at least as of right now yours will be the second one to end
    MY BUCKET

    Hidden Content

    buying/trading for Andrew Luck topps chrome rc's. pm me if you have any available

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •