Hey guys been crazy with school so i havent been crazy busy with school,but i recently just finished up for the semester so i thought id show my greatest show and tell yet

First up well i was in the hospital they asked me who my favourite senator was so i told her turris and condra i was in a couple weeks ago and the lady came up to me and told me kyle had been in and handed me this

Next is the only card in this show and tell bought this off ebay..

But its not the regular /100 nope

Now all 3 of my 1/1s

Next up is something i got in the summer but forgot too show you guys my game used daniel alfredsson stick so happy to add this :)

A Christmas gift i got my self during frameworths crazy sale huge thanks to them for the crazy deal on this

Lastly the 2 biggest pc adds ever

So tuesday i was at the sens caps game and was looking around at the auctions they had and had too buy this when i saw it

And a repair

But i said 2 pc adds right? Well i went to the next table and saw this

possibly the last jersey he wore as a sen it came photomatched

Puck marks that made me able to photomatch it

What made this pick up so amazing is whati paid for both jerseys is less then what meigray wanted for just the condra. So there you have it memrobillia wise im happy with both pcs(i wanted a jersey and stick of each) never thought id add a foligno because of what meigray wanted gor one.I hope you all enjoyed my biggest snt ever
Thanks for reading
Keith