Looking for SPx rc au/gu cards for sale/trade

Any ones, any years although preferably this years. I need who they are and what trade value/sale price you are looking for. I am not making offers first, and no I am not looking at anyone's sites, it takes too long. Thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have 2 from 00-01 for sale

Quentin Richardson auto/jsy #1026/2500
    Donnell Harvey auto/jsy #2104/2500

Last two Richardson's to sell on ebay went for $7.25 and $7.29 shipped

Looking for $8 delivered for the two

Jake, I will get back to you in 2 days or so. I am going to take them both but I need to get some more paypal to be able to buy all the incoming spx rc's. I'll pm you when I am ready to take them.

OK, I will hold them for you. When you get the paypal post the trade and pm me.

Prefrerably want to trade have these. Mainly looking for any Signature Shots or KG, McCants, Warrick, Mike Miller, Fred Jones, J.Kapono, U.Haslem and David Lee.

99-00 AJ Bramlett RC Auto #ed to 2500
    00-01 Jerome Moiso and Donnell Harvey Jersey Autos #ed to 2500
    01-02 Brandon Armstrong Red and Blue Jersey Autos both #ed to 800
    05-06 Juluius Hodge Jersey Auto #ed to 1499

Hooperstar1: I am interested in the Hodge, check my site for a trade and get back to me, thanks