Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I am for abortion for medical and criminal purposes, but I am not pro choice.

so does this not make me pro life?? or just anti choice?

Without offending you, it makes you close-minded is what it really does.. Why must you put conditions on things? You are a man, you don't have a woman's what's-it to oven up babies to begin with, so like myself, we really don't have the right to comment, only women do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

actually it is you who are closed minded, my wife would have not had my kids if it were not for me. they may be the vessel, but they can't get pregnant by themselves. I think for those that abort out of pure conveinence, but got pregnant from consensual sex, the male should have some say so, you just killed his baby.

and to think it is ok to kill a human because you have total power of it, means you have no respect for life.
    and also means you better never go to prison, cause bubba will have total power over you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think for those that abort out of pure conveinence, but got pregnant from consensual sex, the male should have some say so, you just killed his baby.

So, if there's consensual sex and a woman gets pregnant and wants to keep it, should the man have some say so if he wants her to get an abortion? Or does it only work the one way?

and to think it is ok to kill a human because you have total power of it, means you have no respect for life.

This now brings up the question of when it's considered life, which is really the whole point of the debate. I believe that removing a collective mass of molecules that lack certain basic characteristics of a fully developed human from the belly of a woman is not the same as murdering a human, but that's just me.
    Last edited by jmatchett; 02-04-2013 at 10:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

It makes you anti-choice. If you were truly pro-life, you would not be in favour of killing a life to spare an infant or a victim from additional emotional distress.

SCF Rewards
    Country

left alone,it is a human, but I get what you are saying. how far back to we go? to the sperm of egg? I would say once an egg is fertilized, you have a human. so that mass of molecules you speak of is human.

and good question, I would have to say yes it goes both ways. if he wants her to abort but she has the baby he will pay child support without any say so.

SCF Rewards
    Country

habs, I can live with that. sometimes we don't have a choice.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

actually it is you who are closed minded, my wife would have not had my kids if it were not for me. they may be the vessel, but they can't get pregnant by themselves. I think for those that abort out of pure conveinence, but got pregnant from consensual sex, the male should have some say so, you just killed his baby.

and also means you better never go to prison, cause bubba will have total power over you.

What a ridiculous, off topic, worthless thing to say. A teenage "whatever" would have sufficed. Lose with some class.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lose what?

I found it quite funny without it being a personal attack.
    I also find it just as funny you think someone can lose or win in an online discussion about opinions on abortions.

but if you found it offensive, I am sorry.

back to topic;

so at what point does the father have any say? He has none when it comes to abortion or child support.
    don't think I believe you are "bad" for saying a woman should have a choice, I am all about women power, in fact my wife teases me about it, but with 3 daughters it just happens.
    I just think saying a fetus at whatever age is not human is wrong. I also think convenience abortions are wrong, but I don't have nor want to have control over everyone else.
    just like I love the idea of women having the choice of combat duty, but I also think that should come with selective service sign up at 18.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Without offending you, it makes you close-minded is what it really does.. Why must you put conditions on things? You are a man, you don't have a woman's what's-it to oven up babies to begin with, so like myself, we really don't have the right to comment, only women do.

could not agree more, ive always thought that men should have little say in this when its not and never will be their body going through the pregnancy, if anything its sexist on mens part taking a side and trying to tell women what they can and cant do with their bodies. the only time a man should have a say in the matter is if he is the potential father and then its up to him and the women to decide whats best. im not pro abortion but i am pro making up your own mind on personal matters.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I personally would see this type of stance on abortion as pro choice, but one that is more strict than others version.

This is the thing about pro choice... it's not just a concrete, set in stone set of rules. People can decide for themselves based on their thoughts. While pro-choice is not the same as pro abortion, anti abortion is pretty cut and dry no abortion whatsoever even in medical situations.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast