Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Taking offers on things in Bucket... PC INCLUDED...

Title says it all... I'm opening up on my bucket to OFFERS... PC INCLUDED... I do this every once and awhile to restart my hobby interest, earn a little $$ for new stuff and get rid of things that are just taking up room in boxes. Setting prices on things for whatever reason seems to scare people into not offering a counter offer, so make an offer (on singles or the entire bucket) but please understand PM's or responses on this thread asking for "best price" will most likely go unanswered... We've all worn the seller hat before, so I'm sure you can all understand what I mean by that. http://s1076.photobucket.com/albums/w445/policeradio/

Let the deals begin.
    ~Ben
    Last edited by policeradio556; 02-02-2013 at 05:47 PM.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

What's your best offer on... Lol just kidding, good luck with the sales.

SCF Rewards
    Country

link to your photobucket directs you to the login page

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's your best offer on... Lol just kidding, good luck with the sales.

hahhaa thanks....hopefully that didn't sound like a rant... I don't really mind giving prices, I just feel more times than not I "lowball" myself on it... At the end of the day I like giving "good deals", but its ridiculously time consuming to be constantly responding to pricing information when I'm a firm believer that its worth whatever someone will pay for it. Half the time I respond with a price only to never hear from the member on it again... I want to see my Bobby Orr stuff go to a Bobby Orr collector who will appreciate it, not someone who is trying to get the "lowest of low" prices in hopes of reselling for profit.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

link to your photobucket directs you to the login page

Thanks for the heads up... I added the link in the actual thread, hoping it works! Appreciate it!

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

hahhaa thanks....hopefully that didn't sound like a rant... I don't really mind giving prices, I just feel more times than not I "lowball" myself on it... At the end of the day I like giving "good deals", but its ridiculously time consuming to be constantly responding to pricing information when I'm a firm believer that its worth whatever someone will pay for it. Half the time I respond with a price only to never hear from the member on it again... I want to see my Bobby Orr stuff go to a Bobby Orr collector who will appreciate it, not someone who is trying to get the "lowest of low" prices in hopes of reselling for profit.

Haha no not at all I just couldn't resist. Completely agree with you.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking to sell some stuff still alotta nice deals to be had... Anyone?!

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bucket updated after some deals... Bump it up...Anyone else?

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Up again after a few deals...