Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pantera04's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by theucanes
    I actually bookmarked em cause I was gonna try em out, just deleted that bookmark, what really gets me is the nerve she had to actually keep calling you back and going off on you, in my mind that is simply sad on her part.

Yeah, I wouldn't buy from them. I had almost the same problem with them about a month ago. They didn't bother tell my order was instock and I waited two weeks just to hear it won't been in for another week. I cancel my order and ask to have my money refunded and they canceled my order but this past monday and I get an email from them my order was shipped with a tracking number. Sure enough the tracking number came up good but it also wasn't scaned or sent through by usps as of today.

I also posted a trend about this about month ago when it happen and more than just me had a complaint about them. Anyways heres a link to my trend to read what happen to me and a couple other people. They not really good business people, if you ask me. I know other card sites will bend over backwards to make you happy and to keep your business.

Sports cards wholesale rant

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brentodento's Items on eBay

pantera - thanks for the link...It's unbelievable that this company can even stay in business. It sounds like the same lunatic female "customer service" rep that everyone dealt with. Maybe she is off her medication or something.

I would much rather spend an extra $10-15 to get good service and a good product from here on out. It's pretty sad that I have far and away had better service with random EBay transactions (over 160 of them) with little or no problems on all of them and this "Business" that is portrayed as legitimate would probably have about a 33% positive feedback rating if they operated on the Bay.

Sounds like they enjoy putting things in their advertisements and emails that they don't have and don't have any chance at getting until they've had the customer's money for 30+ days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

does anybody have low-priced suggestions (other than the bay) of where to go for hobby boxes???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kr580's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alright I just got the boxes I ordered from them over month ago and they're all the wrong boxes. I order 4 boxes of hobby Rookie Debut football and they send me all retail. According to their site, hobby is $45 a box and retail is $30, so all in all I lost $60. I'm not even going to open the boxes up. I will send them back with signature confirmation and get my money back. What bull crap. They are the worst company on the net.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh man, what a joke, you would think there is a limit to their incompetency!

Best of luck Pantera!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See cubman1941's Items on eBay

I had a similar experience a year ago and it took me many tries including a threat to get a government agency involved to get it resolved. Needless to say, I also removed them from my bookmark.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I decided to check the BBB online just to see if I could find any other problems, thinking I would maybe find a couple, check out this web link:

http://www.tyler.bbb.org/commonrepor...anguage=&code=

Not a glowing review, over 100 complaints to the local BBB over the last 36 months, and those are just the people who decided to go that route. There are probably literally 100+ that never took the time to complain.

After further review, the owner that they have listed is Brent Hailford, turns out the lady I had all my problems with is Brook Hailford, who claimed to be the customer service manager. Hmmmm....nepotism at work or a husband and wife team, either way it explains why she chooses to talk to customers the way she does as she probably has nobody to answer to.

Just thought it was interesting, they aren't a member of the BBB, of course. But, it looks like the BBB is certainly familiar with them. That seems like an awfully high number of complaints in a short time considering most, if not all of their customers don't even live in the area and had to seek out this information.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice find with the BBB. I didn't even think of filing a complaint with them, but I think I will now.

Lol, that is crazy. I wish someone would keep calling me back when i complain. I will definetly avoid their site.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast