Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I cannot believe that people kill other people with handguns at church in the USA, and you Americans think this is normal?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What do you expect. Half of them only respect the office of President if they like the guy holding it. Why would they respect anything?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

With all the money churches bring in I'm surprised they are not more robberies. I have mixed views about guns in churches but they should be some armed security there if there is not already.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Don't forget change machines. Jesus loves those too!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

What a great time to be an Atheist.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really like Ray Lewis, and I'm sad to see him go.

He was an amazing competitor, who was given a second chance and made the absolute best of it.

Having said all of that, I very much disagree with the way he's been speaking in the past few weeks.

Ray....the reason you made it this far is because of your teammates, your coaches, your trainers, your fans, your loved ones....but most important of all....yourself.

You were the one that had the will, the endurance, the drive, and the desire to get this done.

Humans are incredible animals, our self conscientiousness is our greatest strength but also our biggest weakness.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I think Ray Lewis found what he believes is god because he got away with murder.Now he is a humble soul unlike OJ Simpson

I really like Ray Lewis, and I'm sad to see him go.

He was an amazing competitor, who was given a second chance and made the absolute best of it.

Having said all of that, I very much disagree with the way he's been speaking in the past few weeks.

Ray....the reason you made it this far is because of your teammates, your coaches, your trainers, your fans, your loved ones....but most important of all....yourself.

You were the one that had the will, the endurance, the drive, and the desire to get this done.

Humans are incredible animals, our self conscientiousness is our greatest strength but also our biggest weakness.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Humble when in the media, lets see what happens. hopefully the event he witnessed did change him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What a great time to be an Atheist.

Not really. An atheist can be killed by a religious fanatic just as easy as a theist can.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Ray Lewis found what he believes is god because he got away with murder.Now he is a humble soul unlike OJ Simpson

Ray Lewis did not kill anyone on that faithful night. Even Fulton County prosecutor Paul Howard (Dwight Howard's uncle btw) agreed that he didn't and gave him a deal to testify against the actual killers. Yes he made some poor choices that night with the crowd that he kept but no one will say that he actually killed anyone. Also the jury aquited both of they suspects because they felt the guys who were killed provoked the entire incident and the fight and subsequent deaths were in self defense.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast