Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

wavescrashing - I believe the Iron Man sketch was listed at BV 50 (but that's a general deal based on his average art, I guess), but I don't know the other two. I can see about finding out if you'd like though!RangerFan3433 - How about...Demarcus Ware SPA $50Mark Ingram SP Authentic $50Julius Peppers Winning Materials $20For...Terrell Owens Autographics $40Michael Irvin / Dez Bryant Dual Jersey $30Michael Irvin / Sterling Sharpe Dual Jersey $20Mike Olt Goodwin Auto $2012 Panini Prestige Dez Bryant/DeMarco Murray “Connections11 Press Pass Legends Michael Irvin “Legends of the Fall”10 Press Pass Dez Bryant/Zac Robinson #/500 RCThoughts?jrs865 - I'd like to make a counter-offer here, but just so I know, did you have any top priorities among my cards?

My favorites from your collection are the Doug Martin, Spiller contenders and Justin Blackmon FOTG autos. LMK what u had in mind as a counter offer. thanks jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Dallas Mavericks Texas Rangers
    My traders on Flickr

RangerFan3433 - How about...

Demarcus Ware SPA $50
    Mark Ingram SP Authentic $50
    Julius Peppers Winning Materials $20

For...

Terrell Owens Autographics $40
    Michael Irvin / Dez Bryant Dual Jersey $30
    Michael Irvin / Sterling Sharpe Dual Jersey $20
    Mike Olt Goodwin Auto $20
    12 Panini Prestige Dez Bryant/DeMarco Murray “Connections
    11 Press Pass Legends Michael Irvin “Legends of the Fall”
    10 Press Pass Dez Bryant/Zac Robinson #/500 RC

Looks good preliminarily - but if there is any way at all I could get the threads as well, that would be awesome. :)

- Tanya

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

how about

boldin end zone icon
    jon dwyer auto
    terrell suggs gu

For...

Torry Holt auto
    Curtis Martin GU
    Floyd Prime GU

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wavescrashing's Items on eBay

The Irvin was traded a few days ago, but I do have the rest.

How about this:

2006 SPX Maurice Jones-drew jersey auto rc (bv 40)
    2011 Certified John Elway Immortals jersey #d/50 (bv 30)
    2004 Certified Brian Urlacher jersey (bv 8)

For:
    Zach Thomas Visions auto (20)
    Brandon Marshall SPA patch auto (40)
    Family Guy sketch

SCF Rewards
    Country

dherm360 - I do indeed. Want to take another look?

jrs865 - Would you consider the Blackmon auto/GU and something in the 10-20 BV range for the Cobb and Baldwin?

Rangerfan3433 - At the moment, likely no. I'd actually like to hang onto that one, at the moment. Would you like to post on the rest of the trade?

rtsjr - Did you mean the Press Pass Dwyer auto? Or were you still looking at the Dwyer GU #/25? Actually, whatever way you wanted to go, I'm good. Post away! Just make sure to note which one you'd like.

wavescrashing - I'm actually not in a huge hurry to trade a Marshall SPA. Do you have a full list of the cards you'd like? I'd be happy to counter-offer, but knowing what you'd like involved would help.

SCF Rewards
    Country

dherm360 - I do indeed. Want to take another look?

jrs865 - Would you consider the Blackmon auto/GU and something in the 10-20 BV range for the Cobb and Baldwin?

Rangerfan3433 - At the moment, likely no. I'd actually like to hang onto that one, at the moment. Would you like to post on the rest of the trade?

rtsjr - Did you mean the Press Pass Dwyer auto? Or were you still looking at the Dwyer GU #/25? Actually, whatever way you wanted to go, I'm good. Post away! Just make sure to note which one you'd like.

wavescrashing - I'm actually not in a huge hurry to trade a Marshall SPA. Do you have a full list of the cards you'd like? I'd be happy to counter-offer, but knowing what you'd like involved would help.

If i'm gonna trade u the 3-clr SPA Cobb i'm gonna need the Doug Martin Prominence patch auto to be involved....my 2 favorites were the Martin and Spiller. How bout this trade offer:

u get:

Cobb SPA 3-clr and Jonathan Baldwin contenders autos= (combined $70 BV)

i get:

Doug Martin Prominence patch auto($50 BV)

Post it up if u agree. thanks jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

My brother would go nuts for that Luckman/Strong dual GU. Please check the site in my sig and lmk if I have anything.

Thanks,
    Brett
    Hidden Content

Use the drop-down menu on the top right for tradepages

SCF Rewards
    Country

jrs865 - I appreciate the generous offer, but I think I'm going to stick with the Martin auto/GU at the moment. Is there anything else you can think of that you might like to do?

bblair_2002 - I like these:

-11 Panini Threads Mark Ingram/Ryan Williams/Shane Vereen/Mikel Leshoube Quad Patch #01/50 (I'd like to see a picture of this, though)
    -11 Panini Threads Heritage Collection Terrell Davis Jersey
    -08 Leaf Limited #323 Jonathan Stewart Patch AU RC #89/99
    -Inkworks Veronica Mars Autographs Max Greenfield as Leo D'Amato

Let me know what you might like to do!

SCF Rewards
    Country

jrs865 - I appreciate the generous offer, but I think I'm going to stick with the Martin auto/GU at the moment. Is there anything else you can think of that you might like to do?

bblair_2002 - I like these:

-11 Panini Threads Mark Ingram/Ryan Williams/Shane Vereen/Mikel Leshoube Quad Patch #01/50 (I'd like to see a picture of this, though)
    -11 Panini Threads Heritage Collection Terrell Davis Jersey
    -08 Leaf Limited #323 Jonathan Stewart Patch AU RC #89/99
    -Inkworks Veronica Mars Autographs Max Greenfield as Leo D'Amato

Let me know what you might like to do!

Would u move the rod woodson absolute or steve young classics jersey autos for the AJ Green contenders auto? Prefer the steve young...

SCF Rewards
    Country

westcoast....if u get a hines ward..roethlisberger..bettis or polamalu auto give me a shout we can deal on the fletcher....or if u decide u can find enuf with the fletcher for the luck auto

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast