Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Card Value

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See krukodt44's Items on eBay

Card Value

Looking for opinions on the low to high end range of the value of this card.
    Lyoto Machida / Rampage Jackson Dual Auto mat relic /25
    IMAG0360.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

With Rampages decline...I would say $125 ish.. prob more?
    I remember in Machidas hayday and when Rampage beat Liddell..that card fetched $300 easy

BANNED

Country

I really like the card myself being a machida collector but i personally wouldnt give 100 bucks for it just cause the simple reasoning of rampage being on it, maybe some die hard fan will want it cause rampages dismissal of zuffa?

SCF Rewards
    Country

about 8 or so months ago the last one that sold on ebay went for $250 and i beleive it was a one color relic. I realize the market is down right now, but looking for a low to high end range.

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

150-250 would be my guess.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See youngdiehl's Items on eBay

i say 80-200 depending on buyer, id throw it on ebay a week before the machida/hendo match with a BIN/BO $250

SCF Rewards
    Country

80-160

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See crashingwavesmma's Items on eBay

This is a round 2 card with a multi colored relic... I would say $150-$250. I feel the rd 1 and 2 cards should command more value.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive had it on ebay numerous times BIN/BO with no action, not one person offered. I think people are looking for a deal so they want to steal it for cheap auction style. If anyone is interested, We are going to raffle the card off over on combatcardboard.com. Probably something like 10 spots for $20 a piece. Thanks for everyone's opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Raffle is live over on combatcardboard.com if anyone is interested. 6 spots left. $20 a piece. winner is determined by randomizer