Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Nice work bringing the negative out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

about how much would shipping be?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

Thanks everyone for the great support!

about how much would shipping be?

Shipping for one painting is generally around $15-17 via FedEx, depending on your distance from my location (Fort Worth, TX).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know you are extremely busy working on these in your spare time, I was just touching base with you about my order. Not sure how close you are to them. My email is [email protected] I wanted to add another to my list. Still no rush for them just curious

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know you are extremely busy working on these in your spare time, I was just touching base with you about my order. Not sure how close you are to them. My email is [email protected] I wanted to add another to my list. Still no rush for them just curious

Thanks

Thanks for touching base. I'll check my spreadsheet when I get home from vacation but I do believe you are on it. Something Cardinals, was it? Chris Carpenter and David Freese maybe?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes that is correct. I would also like a Wainwright also. No hurry when you get home from vacation just let me know and we can talk about what poses to use. Obviously, when you get closer to my order. Thanks again for doing this, I am completely pumped about them

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes that is correct. I would also like a Wainwright also. No hurry when you get home from vacation just let me know and we can talk about what poses to use. Obviously, when you get closer to my order. Thanks again for doing this, I am completely pumped about them

John

You got it. I'll get in touch when I'm ready to get started on your order.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Next painting for yourmyboyblue is done! This one is titled "Sweetness." Hope you like it, Jon!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The good thing (one of the many) about being a teacher on summer vacation is that I have a ton of time to dedicate to working on paintings. It seems like I've been going non-stop over the last week of being home from a trip. Here is another for yourmyboyblue. This is the 4th of 7. I'm working on getting to the rest of you guys! Hang in there, I appreciate your patience!

SCF Rewards
    Country

These paintings are simply amazing! I love the Peyton. I look forward to adding them to my collection..

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast