Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wtb signed la dodgers baseballs

Will buy major leaguers and minor leaguers. Please let me know who you have and how much your asking. Thanks!

PS: There are former Dodgers I would be interested in as well (ie Dee Gordon, Matt Kemp, etc)
    If you like original art I like to draw a little. I do commission work. Here's my art page:
    Hidden Content

Izzy -

I am doing some serious downsizing. Are you interested in Koufax? Signed Jersey (Mitchell and Ness), Hat, Bat and Ball. Also looking to move Duke Snider (Brooklyn Dodgers) Jersey, Hat, Bat, Ball (all signed as well).

I also have a GU Mark McGwire Locker Plate from Coors Field (signed) and a Kpufax Locker Plate they made in case he decided to come to Denver with the team.

eMail me - xpress34@ comcast.net and I cans end pics.

- Smitty
    Christopher R Smith
    SMITTY - Thornton, CO

ALL Buckets under construction...

Quote Originally Posted by xpress34 View Post
    Izzy -

I am doing some serious downsizing. Are you interested in Koufax? Signed Jersey (Mitchell and Ness), Hat, Bat and Ball. Also looking to move Duke Snider (Brooklyn Dodgers) Jersey, Hat, Bat, Ball (all signed as well).

I also have a GU Mark McGwire Locker Plate from Coors Field (signed) and a Kpufax Locker Plate they made in case he decided to come to Denver with the team.

eMail me - xpress34@ comcast.net and I cans end pics.

- Smitty
    That all sounds great, especially Koufax and McGwire, but I know the prices that their stuff goes for so doubt I would be looking to spend the money that it would take to get those.
    If you like original art I like to draw a little. I do commission work. Here's my art page:
    Hidden Content

I have a Darwin Barney ROMLB. Blue ink, sweet spot.

Quote Originally Posted by 3xross View Post
    I have a Darwin Barney ROMLB. Blue ink, sweet spot.
    PM Sent
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I have the following w/ COA from the LA Dodgers Foundation

Tommy Lasorda
    Hee Seop Choi
    Lee Lacy

lmk if you are interested
    My Site: Hidden Content
    My Bucket : Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of: Dodgers, Steelers, Sacramento Kings, LA Kings, Mitch Richmond, 1997-98 Skybox Autographics (102/117), 2009-10 Panini Hall of Fame Basketball Famed Signatures, Topps TX Super Bowl Autographed Ticket Stubs

Quote Originally Posted by straightbutta14 View Post
    I have the following w/ COA from the LA Dodgers Foundation

Tommy Lasorda
    Hee Seop Choi
    Lee Lacy

lmk if you are interested
    How much for Lasorda?
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast