Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NO TRADES NO SALES ALLOWED!

Country
    See 732JerseyFishing's Items on eBay

Will be taking 50/50 on the up and coming minor league baseball season

Hi everyone ! How are you all doing? My name is Scott and I been doing in person graphing for a while now. I am going to open up 50/50's for the following leagues South Atlantic League and the Eastern League as well. I lost all my autographs in Hurricane Sandy...So if anyone wants to do 50/50 let me know just message me. I can take cards photos and balls... Here is a great site for photos http://futurestarphotos.com/ Thanks everyone for reading and god bless

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

I will be interested when rosters are set, posting in here so I can come back and find the thread, thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am interested..I will check back when rosters are announced.

BANNED

Country

I'll also check back when rosters come out

Country

Okay guys thanks for the quick responses ..My main team is the Lakewood Blueclaws and I do make trips here and there to Trenton Thunder as well..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

What I will send will mostly be Greenville Drive, quick look at the schedule shows they don't play in Lakewood until the end of July so we have time

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am def interested in cards and 8x10s when the rosters come out
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

Country

I forgot to also mention that I am a photographer and I do take my own photos as well.. An for photos I would like them if they were 11x14 or bigger I will be doing some 8x10 as well