Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb3232 View Post
    would you do the berry or wayne gu for the dual ball... sry it took me a lil but either will work if it works post it up thanks
    Either is fine bud. I will post it up as either. And maybe I will just send both.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

CMUL thx
    Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

I have Vereens contenders SP auto (no riddell on helmet) for 10 dlvd

Quote Originally Posted by schwood View Post
    Either is fine bud. I will post it up as either. And maybe I will just send both.
    sounds sweet thanks man ill send out tomorrow!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by michiganMax View Post
    CMUL thx
    I don't know what that means bud? I thought I had send you a PM on stuff. If not, will do tonight bud. Sorry.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

Quote Originally Posted by Betts View Post
    I have Vereens contenders SP auto (no riddell on helmet) for 10 dlvd
    Would you accept cash through the mail, and are you willing to send first?
    Hidden Content

A few I have that may be of interest to you of guys in Pats unis:

Wes Welker SPA rookie (non-auto)
    Ben Watson 4-color SPA RPA
    Patrick Chung SPA rookie auto
    Kevin O'Connell SPA 2-color RPA

Probably have a few others from years and years of SPA sets, if any names come to mind, let me know.

PM if you need any, I send scans. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cmurray928 View Post
    A few I have that may be of interest to you of guys in Pats unis:

Wes Welker SPA rookie (non-auto)
    Ben Watson 4-color SPA RPA
    Patrick Chung SPA rookie auto
    Kevin O'Connell SPA 2-color RPA

Probably have a few others from years and years of SPA sets, if any names come to mind, let me know.

PM if you need any, I send scans. Thanks.
    I don't need the Welker. I actually only collect stuff in the Pats uniform. The others maybe.

Is the Chung the Rookie Authentics #d to 799?

The Watson, and O'Connell I would probably need to see scans.

And if you have an idea of what you want on them, LMK. Feel free to send me a PM bud. Thanks.
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123