Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Photo.........Bucket.........blues

Sooooooo I've spent the better part of the last two months uploading 7,241 things to my bucket and arranging it justtttt so.

Today I see the banner at the top of the page, only 28 more days until the Beta Dingus is THE Dingus, so I click on it just to see if anything's been "fixed"........the answer is NO. My cards are still cropped, it stilll scrolls like a slug. Annnnnnnd I can't switch back to the old site, that little window is gone. AND, I've used 93% of my available space with the "new" site, more space = $29.99 per year.

Just for fun, I hit "download album".......but nothing happened. Maybe that'll get corrected, but for now my half-images are trapped there.

It's funny because it's true...................

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Ed:

That is a pile of images.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yessir. An absolutely useless pile of images. It wasn't broke, but they "fixed" it anyways. I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay 30 bucks a year to stare at vomit. I hope the download works at home.................

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raf240's Items on eBay

Ok, so just to be sure I understand correctly:

1: We can't use photobucket anymore, because of that image-cut thing. There's no way to keep the old form. Correct?

2: What are the others options then, if number one is true. Witch site is the best for sharing our cards online? Witch one will become the standard for us?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, so just to be sure I understand correctly:

1: We can't use photobucket anymore, because of that image-cut thing. There's no way to keep the old form. Correct?

2: What are the others options then, if number one is true. Witch site is the best for sharing our cards online? Witch one will become the standard for us?

1. Well we CAN still use it to upload images to SCF, it just looks hideous on the actual Photobucket site. And no, there's no way to go back.

PLUS, there's now a fee for storing more than 2 GB worth of stuff............

2. I have no idea, Flickr also has storage limits, I haven't realllllllly looked around. I'm not too keen on starting over in any case. Photobucket was easy enough that I could use it, learing something new is..........challenging :(

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I used to use the site (photobucket) but quite honestly.... I always found it horribly slow, and too many times I would get errors when clicking on links, scrolling wouldn't work properly, etc.

As a result, I havn't really used it in about a year. That was before the (awful) redesign.

The SCF Inventory works great IMO - though I only ever really scanned PC items, not traders (I'm still in the practice of just writing out a list, and taking scans on demand).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used to use the site (photobucket) but quite honestly.... I always found it horribly slow, and too many times I would get errors when clicking on links, scrolling wouldn't work properly, etc.

As a result, I havn't really used it in about a year. That was before the (awful) redesign.

The SCF Inventory works great IMO - though I only ever really scanned PC items, not traders (I'm still in the practice of just writing out a list, and taking scans on demand).

I went and took a closer look at the SCF Inventory and it's a great inventory, I'll give you that. BUT, it took an hour to upload 15 cards with 14 images, partially because it's new to me and partially because it's a one-by-one type of thing (as far as player PC's go anyways) PLUS there's nowhere to store my weird stuff, it only lists the officially licensed cards.

Photobucket worked for me because I could add an album and fill it with 30 or 40 or 50 cards in a few minutes, and then come back and edit as neccessary. I'm not so much interested in a list of my stuff as I am just getting it all visually "there" for catagorization & reference purposes.

I'm gonna be stuck with the bucket. Maybe they'll fix the vertical mess.........my horizontal cards look ok at least...........

http://s249.beta.photobucket.com/use...33709226210515

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I feel your pain, Ed, as the new Photobucket has caused me to change my web browser, and even still, I'm giving serious thought to abandoning showing my cards there altogether. They don't seem to care that the new site is terrible and most users and very unhappy with it. They don't deserve my traffic since they're in it for themselves and not listening to their users.

Who seriously decided that the new design was a good idea? FAIL.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hahahahaaaaa listen to us and our first-world problems..............

After going through Bimola's bucket earlier, I'm not soooooooo angry anymore. After you open an album up it's ok viewing the cards with the slide show. The navigation is still seriously hooped tho. And the $30 per year is just salt in the wound..............

I emailed them my "concerns" a couple days ago, because they want my "feedback"..........no reply. Blerg.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (23)
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings San Diego Chargers Anaheim Angels
    See TwoBrosCards's Items on eBay Kronozio

Not sure if there is a limit to the number of images you can upload, but I found myhobbycards.com to be interesting. I believe you can mass upload a bunch of images and maybe go back in and edit later, but I am not 100% sure of that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast