Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

First Class International Mail Way Up In Price?

I have sent out a few cards recently to trusted buyers in Canada and Australia. The card to Canada weighing 2 ounces cost me $6.55.That used to cost maybe $3.75 last year. Just this morning I sent out a graded card weighing 4 ounces to Australia and it was just under $9. That maybe would have cost around $6 before. Did the USPS raise their prices that much???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

Yep, prices went up drastically last week. I'm pretty much no longer going to be able to sell hockey cards on Ebay because of this.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

It makes trading on here even more difficult... I only really collect/trade/sell hockey... So the majority of the deals I do are either to Europe or Canada...Its painful to think a government run service may actually be the demise of my collecting and hobby.

BANNED

Country

I noticed the same thing too.