A few NYR Pacific Patch Cards - 00-01 Titanium, etc.

I've noticed these cards have become quite popular (esp the 00-01 Titanium). I thought I'd share my small collection of NY Rangers Patch cards.

2000-01 Private Stock Hockey Titanium Game Gear Patch Variation Cards

Some assorted Titanium/Private Stock/Atomic patch cards from Pacific

Publication - Hidden Content
    PB Traders - Hidden Content
    PB pc - Hidden Content

Gotta give it to Pacific, they knew how to make awesome patch cards.
    Those are very nice, especially the top four!
    Looking for: Jean-Gabriel Pageau (Main PC), Erik Karlsson (Secondary PC)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I still love older pacific cards to this day. Awesome pic patches of your pc. Thanks for sharing.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Hidden Content

That mark messier patch from 01/02 titanium is absolutley beautiful. Makes me want to bust a box lol
    FLICKR: Hidden Content
    ZETTERBERG ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 21/23= 91%
    KOVALCHUK ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 13/23 = 57%
    KOPITAR ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 17/33 = 52%

Thats a sweeeet collection!! Like the Richter the best lol

Yeah, I've noticed Pacific patches are starting to sell quite well, or at least better than most older/early '00 products. Considering the size of the patch window, Pacific 'did' patches very well.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs, 07/08 Heroes and Prospects +3-color GUJ pieces, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

beauties! I think I may have owned that fleury patch many moons ago, or one very similar at least :)
    Hidden Content cmb=cook more bacon Hidden Content
    I collect Theo Fleury, Lyle Odelein, Gary Roberts & Dave Manson

Thanks for the comments guys. Fritz, Fleury seems to have quite a few nice patches in this product. I particularly like the "Lady Liberty" patch in the card I bought.

I agree Fleury14, these cards are starting to demand a higher premium, especially the ones with eye-catching patches of popular players. That Fleury cost me a pretty penny.

I actually have an unopened box coming my way soon. At 10 packs/box, I don't think that, on average, a single box yields much in terms of the premium cards. We'll see.
    PB pc - Hidden Content

Very cool patch cards. i really like the 2000-01 Titanium Game Gear set. I am working on the New York Rangers team set (base), and once I am finally complete it, I might have to try for the patches too, based on how nice they look.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1998-99 O-Pee-Chee Chrome Refractor 127 Ulf Samuelsson,
    Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content

LMK what base cards you need. I can pull them for you when i get my box next week.
    PB pc - Hidden Content