Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Luxury Suite w/scans

2010 Luxury Suite w/scans

Ordered a box of Luxury Suite on a whim. Didn't hit huge, but I'm not going to whine about this break either. I did better than my last box (10-11 Zenith)
    Anyway, here's the goods:

RC /899: Jon Matsumoto, Korbinian Holzer, Rob Klinkhammer, Cedrick Desjardins, Rhett Rakhshani

Base JSY /599: Dustin Byfuglien, Matt Duchene, Luke Schenn/Dion Phaneuf, Devan Dubnyk/Nikolai Khabibulin

RC/AU /499: Anders Lindback

JSY/Prime /150: Tyler Myers

JSY/Prime /100: Roberto Luongo

Private Signings

So how'd I do.

killed it. wish mine was that good..i did one a week ago,check the thread.

that product has to go down as one of the worst of all time....especially when you consider the fact that it came out at 200 bucks per box.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetargyro View Post
    Killed it? I hope you got it below $100 OP. Rough break.

Sell that Lindback while hes hot, not bad compared to what I've seen. Those boxes are EXTREMELY hit or miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetargyro View Post
    Not bad on the Bergeron stick. I was hoping for better, but you can't always hit the big card. I think I did better on this than the Zenith I broke a little while back.

Quote Originally Posted by OPCbreaker43 View Post
    Killed it? I hope you got it below $100 OP. Rough break.
    D&A Daily Deal. Came to about $90 after s/h. If I had paid any more I'd probably be bummed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    D&A Daily Deal. Came to about $90 after s/h. If I had paid any more I'd probably be bummed.
    That isn't too bad a price. I am considering buying one but it is still too high for my liking.

Niiiiiice box and nice PS auto. You shoulda asked D&A for a Nuck hobby box.
    Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

Not a bad box for $90. I never bought another after shelling out almost $200 when it first came out it was total garbage which is probably why they got rid of it in 2011-12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast