Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tell us why you hate packsearchers.

I'll tell you my reason. I went to walmart and picked up 15 packs of prizm. I planned to take them back, but somebody cut holes in every pack. I ended up opening them. I have to check every pack before I buy again from Walmart or Target.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow really someone cut holes in packs, have not heard of that one before, but generally pack searchers don't bother me because I stay away from loose retail packs, although I did like you buy some prizm packs. I only got 1 green out of 12 packs and if you search ebay there are green refractor hot packs, how does someone search out a green refractor, no idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Even though I don't like pack searchers destroying loose packs for everyone else you have to wonder how many of the singles that you buy off the bay or even pick up for SCF are from pack searchers.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yep you are right veggiieman. And CardCollector man, if you look at various box breaks on sites like this you'll see what i'm talking about.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

Whenever I catch someone doing that, I make sure to "accidentally" bump into them and spill a fountain drink on them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (38)
    Country

Pack searchers suck, because some of us do not have access to "hobby" cards and boxes except for online. The only cards we can buy are retail( target, wally, etc.) let us have a fighting chance at a good pull!!! I always give pack searchers a hard time when i see them. No matter what age they are. And i've seen all ages!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thefiorecollection's Items on eBay

another big problem with packsearchers, depending on their "method" can cause damaged cards. I remember opening up a pack a couple months ago and had a nice chrome insert on top with 4 big long streaks down it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

I have seen some pretty blatant examples of pack searchers at Walmart with the boxes ripped right open and the packs being stolen with the only packs being left the one's w/o anything in them. Thanks. Walmart security sucks and they only work a couple of days a week so I am pretty sure these morons know when those days are. There actually used to be a guy around the hobby that would share his pack searching stories. Really?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got another reason. In the last five packs I've bought at walmart, three have had damaged cards. I turn to blasters when I want retail instead of value packs which are million times a better deal.