Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Frankiefives, he is talking about you.

And you did proclaim these to be autos, based on what was told to you by the Panini rep.

Either way, apologies to you if I came off harsh, I was just letting you know what has been conveyed to me by my LCS and confirmed by the things I have seen online from Panini. Some people (maybe not you) are proclaiming these are auto redemptions, when there is no evidence to suggest they are autos.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

One final thing, lets not fight each other. Let's fight that deceptive company Panini who creates these rather ambiguous promotions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See frankie5s's Items on eBay

Frankiefives, he is talking about you.

And you did proclaim these to be autos, based on what was told to you by the Panini rep.

Either way, apologies to you if I came off harsh, I was just letting you know what has been conveyed to me by my LCS and confirmed by the things I have seen online from Panini. Some people (maybe not you) are proclaiming these are auto redemptions, when there is no evidence to suggest they are autos.

No worries. I've been told these will likely be autos but until there was a post on Panini's website, blog or by one of the reps on these boards, I would never proclaim these to be anything. I was just letting you know what I've been told. I guess we'll see when they surface

Thanks for the sparring matchLOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See iraq1's Items on eBay

nice break congrats

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123