Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See frankie5s's Items on eBay

They are 100% not autos. Whoever you spoke with at Panini is misinformed. Per Panini's blog, they will be considered XRC's like BAP or Artifacts rookie redemption programs.

Also, The silk screened rookie autos look cheap to me, what a shame. The patch should be an actual patch, not a flat fabric.

I read the blog as well. Nowhere does it say these will not be autographed. It says they will be XRC which we already knew. Since Limited has auto rookies, I can't see why they wouldn't attempt to do the same for these redemptions

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

I read the blog as well. Nowhere does it say these will not be autographed. It says they will be XRC which we already knew. Since Limited has auto rookies, I can't see why they wouldn't attempt to do the same for these redemptions

And nowhere on the card (the redemption) does it say auto. And if you watch the video of the break on the blog, they do not say these are autographs.

SO they are not autographs. Don't be dissapointed (I'm sure many people think they will be autos because they are redemptions).

SCF Rewards
    Country

And nowhere on the card (the redemption) does it say auto. And if you watch the video of the break on the blog, they do not say these are autographs.

SO they are not autographs. Don't be dissapointed (I'm sure many people think they will be autos because they are redemptions).

They don't say they aren't either. So no one can say either way. Not sure why you're trying to act like you know more than anyone else. I think I'll go with what a Panini rep told me over someone on a hobby board

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

They don't say they aren't either. So no one can say either way. Not sure why you're trying to act like you know more than anyone else. I think I'll go with what a Panini rep told me over someone on a hobby board

Sorry to rain on your parade, but you be wrong!

Anyways, I never claimed I knew more than anyone else; I only provided a conclusion based on all of the evidence out there.

If you think you are so right, I am more than willing to wager one box of Limited. Put your money where your smart mouth is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry to rain on your parade, but you be wrong!

Anyways, I never claimed I knew more than anyone else; I only provided a conclusion based on all of the evidence out there.

If you think you are so right, I am more than willing to wager one box of Limited. Put your money where your smart mouth is.

LOL, so in one sentence you say I'm wrong and in the other you say you're providing a "conclusion". :facepalm:

I never said these were autos. I actually said nothing until you decided to chime in and tell us all that you know for sure these will not be autographs. I've been told differently. Not sure why you're acting like King know-it-all

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugehitter31's Items on eBay

- I Think you guys can agree to disagree on this one... and just post when the redemtions show up

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

LOL, so in one sentence you say I'm wrong and in the other you say you're providing a "conclusion". :facepalm:

I never said these were autos. I actually said nothing until you decided to chime in and tell us all that you know for sure these will not be autographs. I've been told differently. Not sure why you're acting like King know-it-all

Other than your mystery rep who told you a bunch of bologna, you have no evidence to make a different conclusion. (A Panini Rep saying something that is not true? I've never heard of that before!! LOL)

get why you want to say these are autos, for trading and selling purposes. However, my information was just so you make sure you know what you are doing before you go ahead and make those representations. It wasn't to say I know more than you.

And for a final time, put your money where your big mouth is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Other than your mystery rep who told you a bunch of bologna, you have no evidence to make a different conclusion. (A Panini Rep saying something that is not true? I've never heard of that before!! LOL)

get why you want to say these are autos, for trading and selling purposes. However, my information was just so you make sure you know what you are doing before you go ahead and make those representations. It wasn't to say I know more than you.

And for a final time, put your money where your big mouth is.

My big mouth? Dude, you're clearly a total a-hole. Once again, before you posted your Grand wisdom post stating these were NOT going to be autos, I never claimed them to be anything. If anyone has a big mouth, it's you

Now go play somewhere else

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I thought people on these boards were on avg. over 30, lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I thought people on these boards were on avg. over 30, lol

Clearly not

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast