Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (108)
    Country
    See ParentsTwoRedheads's Items on eBay

Adrian Peterson SIGNED 1st Ever Sports Illustrated

I do believe this is the first ever SI Cover AP was put on, I got him to sign it when I ran into him at a 24hr Fitness in Houston, Texas.

This is 100% authentic and I guarentee and stand behind that and the magazine is in 100% perfect condition as well

There is NO COA that comes with this however cause it made no since to me to have it certified since I got it in person

Looking for Best Paypal offer and I can have it shipped today, My track record on this site is 100% and I will never waiver from the best, Enjoy

- Jonathan

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (108)
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (108)
    Country

Bumppppppp

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hattrickmicks's Items on eBay

Can't remember what you were looking for, but if you're willing to let go at a decent price with no cert let me know. Thanks buddy