Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: What color was Jesus?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

Also, I find it interesting that people/cultures that believe in God make him/it into an ideal form of themselves. This shows that believing in a God is pre-programming of the brain. I wish people would do an exercise. Draw and right down the perfect being and see that it is your personal ideal self. Then compare it with others.

By the way veg, the picture you picked kind of proves my point about how the human brain works.
    Last edited by drtom2005; 02-10-2013 at 01:19 AM.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

From Popular Mehcanics? A photo of Yeshua ben Merriam?

Yeah, OK....... Lol

You sure it's not from Chariot Weekly?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

first off, you are talking about artists, not religion. and second you crack me up. look at the toltec, mayan, egyptian, and asian gods and tell me your statement makes any sense. I am sure their idea of the perfect man has the head of a bird or other animal, kind of makes it not human.

second, if it was preprogrammed in the brain, that would prove there is God, He would be the programmer.

thirdly, his picture proves nothing, nobody agreed with it.

I have heard better arguments from the ancient alien crowd.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

first off, you are talking about artists, not religion. and second you crack me up. look at the toltec, mayan, egyptian, and asian gods and tell me your statement makes any sense. I am sure their idea of the perfect man has the head of a bird or other animal, kind of makes it not human.

second, if it was preprogrammed in the brain, that would prove there is God, He would be the programmer.

thirdly, his picture proves nothing, nobody agreed with it.

I have heard better arguments from the ancient alien crowd.

It is not only what the gods looked like. It was their social ideals expressed in the god.

God being the programmer assumes there is god. Maybe it is just the way the human brain works.

The picture is based on genetic analysts and Jewish laws at the time. No Jesus was not black, white or had long hair.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

drtom, I can agree with your last post

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345