Thread: Trading, new revamped bucket!

Trading, new revamped bucket!

You want the big autos that sell over 100, you better have ammo in your bucket and no scrubs! I trade by SV only!

http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/oddo74/
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    i like the blackmon patch and luck prism
    didnt see anything i need
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Like the Alfred Morris Sterling AU, Chris Givens SlideShow, and the Gale Sayers Precision AU, CMB and lmk, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Like the Alfred Morris Sterling AU, Chris Givens SlideShow, and the Gale Sayers Precision AU, CMB and lmk, thanks!
    nothing i am looking for thanks!
    Go Gators and Bears!

Interested in the Bolden Prizm Auto and the NT Vereen Patch. LMK
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade

I can use the ryan Broyles, Lamichael James Die cut and Pettigrew Diecut. Let me know if I have anything you need.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

cmb for the Sean Lee & Tyrone Crawford autos & the Floyd Die Cut.
    Looking for Cowboys, Andy Dalton & TCU guys(Tomlinson, Doctson, Boykin, etc.)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content