Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Redemption Offer Question

I am a ttmer on a budget so I usually get my cards from my local dollar tree. They sell packaged cards from a company called CardsOne. The company is currently doing a promotion where if you send four wrappers and $3.99 S+H they send you an autographed card.

I was wondering if anyone has ever redeemed a card like this and if anyone call give me any info on what to expect? I sent the warppers last week and they said they have a 4-6 week time frame. Ill post a pick of the card once I get it.
    Last edited by hamma; 02-07-2013 at 08:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no idea, Love to see what they send ya. Hope its something nice

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I pick up those packs from time to time as well. I need to check it out as well

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

Not to sound like a pessimist...I know what I'm getting into when I buy those cards. My goodness, I've gotten some cards in my packs that were beaten up and put in the middle of the stack, so I know they were not tampered with. With that said, these cards are fun to buy because you get guys who will actually sign ttm.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

I didnt even know the Dollar Tree had cards. What years and brands are in those packs?
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not to sound like a pessimist...I know what I'm getting into when I buy those cards. My goodness, I've gotten some cards in my packs that were beaten up and put in the middle of the stack, so I know they were not tampered with. With that said, these cards are fun to buy because you get guys who will actually sign ttm.

Yeah, I have some low expectations, im not hoping for a whole lot. The cards that I have gotten have always been in great condition though.
    Yes, most of those guys will sign ttm so each pack for me is very exciting!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didnt even know the Dollar Tree had cards. What years and brands are in those packs?

CardsOne sells a variety of packs through my local Dollar Tree. They have what they call an "Investment Trading Card Pack" that has 14 cards and one (1) coupon for $5 off an IGS card grading service. The 14 cards are from different manufacturers from different years. What they call a "Jumbo Mixed Pack" that has 30 cards from hockey, baseball, football, and basketball all from different manufacturers and years. These packs are guaranteed to have one hall of fame player. And they have a "Jumbo Baseball Pack" that is the same as a "Jumbo Mixed Pack" but only baseball cards.

These are all base cards, no autos no jersey or whatever else you may find in higher end card packs. All packs are $1 (so I usually make a trip when I find change laying around) and I have gotten a few good players (Tim Hardaway, Otis Thorpe, Clyde Drexler, Hersey Hawkins, Karl Malone, Mike Mussina, Randall Cunningham to name a few). They are all Topps, Hoops, Fleer and the other major card brands. They also sell Comic books and coins (which I have not purchased so I know nothing about) in case anyone is interested here is the website http://cardsone.com/

I hope I was thorough enough...
    Last edited by hamma; 02-08-2013 at 12:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey I finally got that Redemption Card in the mail. A Lou Roe auto numbered to 7750. Check it out at my blog:

http://autographspot.blogspot.com/

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Thanks for the information my friend! I really appreciate you taking your time to get back to me :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the information my friend! I really appreciate you taking your time to get back to me :)

No problem, glad I could help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast