Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Quick Question

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quick Question

I've been out of the hobby for awhile but am slowly trying to get back in it. I was looking through some old cards and found a 2004 Topps Ryan Kesler Rookie (red variation /100) I was wondering if anyone had a BV for this? Thanks!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Against site rules to ask for BV's. You can ask for selling prices or sold prices on the secondary market, but on SCF a specific BV by a third party business not on this site makes a part of it's proprietary sales from this information.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ahhh I gotcha, any idea on on selling prices?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Try eBay. There might be some previous sales you can find. Mind you, .... the Red Parallel from that set is very collectible. Kesler is slightly a bit out of favour, but you should still manage to get between $8.00 and $15.00 for it on a secondary sale I would think.