View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you think Butch Davis made the right choice?

Do you think making Kelly Holcomb was the right thing? i say hell yes!

no....no....and just for the hell of saying it again,no.I have my reasons but if i started on this again I'd get in full rant mode...

It really does'nt matter if he did or not... The Browns will still suck!
    sorry Browns fans!!

Originally posted by j.e.lew
    It really does'nt matter if he did or not... The Browns will still suck!
    sorry Browns fans!!
    ok TOO FAR! Browns would be amazing if they had some defense and they also made it to the playoffs last year......

Originally posted by sportscollector03
    go ahead and rant!!!!!
    trust me you don't want that,the things i have to say would get me banned.

Originally posted by AllStar004
    trust me you don't want that,the things i have to say would get me banned.
    well then sunsitute the bad words with something else, i just wana hear whats on a tim couch fans mind. hehehe

You asked for it...I'll do the PG version.I honestly don't think that they went about this the right way,especially in pre-season.The way they did things in the two preseason games they might as well have just said they had already made their choice.They gave Kelly the majority of the snaps,and once they put Tim in there 99.9% of the time all they did was run the ball.If he was practicing his handoffs that might've been good but it wasn't really a fair showcase.I also find it very disgusting that now that they finally have all,or most depending on how things go,of the pieces together on the Offensive Line that they decide to give up on him.Kelly's been in the NFL,what? 7 or 8 years now?Maybe going on 9,I'm not sure.He's ran this offensive system his entire NFL career hell I'd know it like the back of my hand too if I had been in that kind of a situation.I'm not making excuses at this point I'm stating facts,he had an incompetent coach his first two years in the NFL in Chris Palmer,his offensive system changed almost 3 or 4 times and for God's sake,how many times have we said this,he had absolutely no protection whatsoever.Now they finally have a decent center in Jeff Faine that could have protected him,and supposedly decent O-Lineman in Verba,Tucker,etc.Ok I'm done for now....

phantompenguin
    Much like the rest of the decisions the Browns have made since the end of last season this is simply STUPID!

makes me proud to be a Steelers fan.

But come on...they replace Fazio with Campo...which was a great move IMO, but the rest, the linebacker dumping, the awful draft, the wrong QB decision.

Awful.

OK :)

Couch won 8 of 9 games last year for the Browns. Why - Because they finally had a decent team around him and other teams had to respect the running ability of William Green. Yes the receivers have been there for the last 2 years but really - What good does that do for anyone if your line cant hold the defense for you to make a good throw and when you do get a good throw off the other team is always expecting it!!!!!!

Couch is the better QB and it will show soon. Lets see how fast the Holcomb bandwagon lasts before it stalls & they (The Fan's) call on Couch again!

I also agree with everything Sarah (AllStar004) said. It is very funny how they wanted Couch to hand the ball off more than Holcomb! Really Funny

The way i see it the Browns have a great young team and i will always like the Browns players even holcomb! "I think he is a good player also but not better than Couch"

The wait for this decision and how it was chosen (A Gut Feeling) has got me against Butch and the other people involved! How this was handled was awful and i think Butch lived up to his name! You ask the team and they say it's all business but "wow" i am sure this has caused serious cancer in the clubhouse ~ No matter what anyone says! Butch will Butcher this team :(

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast