Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Officiating Has Been Absolutely Brutal This Year!!!

There is no excuse for this kind of nonsense in the game today. The clip above is of Tyler Hansbrough tackling Jonas Valanciunas who just came back from a broken hand and thankfully it wasn't reinjured. This kind of nonsense goes on far too much in today's NBA and the referrees need to be punished severly. I used to think it was just the Raptors that were getting the short end of the stick, but it's across the league.

The excuse that the Raptors didn't get calls was b/c they didn't have a closer/star until they got Rudy Gay, but should that really make a difference? Rules are rules and should be followed. Another excuse I heard last night during the Pacers game was that the Pacer's play dirty and you can't call every play a foul. Is this what the NBA has come to? Give me a damn break!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

The excuse that the Raptors didn't get calls was b/c they didn't have a closer/star until they got Rudy Gay, but should that really make a difference? Rules are rules and should be followed.

I really admire the last statement and I have hoped for that but I've conceded that fans don't care. We care about certain teams and certain players. The league simply delivers what we want. We always hear the "Refs are human" line but fact is they are "selectively" human which blows that excuse out of the water. Even Rose has publicly pleaded for said status which means it does, in fact, exist.
    Last edited by cgb_orl; 02-10-2013 at 07:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

All this nonsense that has been going on this year reminds me of the official that got hosed for fixing games. I mean what other explaination is there really?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't believe they didnt call that!!