Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS/FT My 1 box of Contenders FB "HITS and INSERTS"

I opened 1 box for myself out of a case. The other 11 boxes were for group breaks.

Anyway, here is what I got out of my box. Looking for Foles autos and patches. If you want to make me an offer on the whole lot, PM me.

Autographs
    #182 - Ryan Lindley Auto
    #208 - Michael Floyd Auto
    #105 - BJ Cunningham Auto
    #175 - Omar Bolden Auto
    #199 Zach Brown Auto
    #148 Jonathan Martin Auto

Inserts
    #64 - Ahmad Bradshaw "Playoff Ticket" 16/99
    #25 - Rod Smith "Legendary Champions"
    #13 - Steve Young "Legendary Champions"
    #5 - Peyton Manning "Legendary Champions"
    #13 - Alfred Morris "Rookie Stallions"
    #4 - Doug Martin "Rookie Stallions"
    #12 - Trent Richardson "Rookie Stallions"

Die Cuts
    Rookie of the Year Contenders
    #17 Robert Turbin
    #7 Robert Griffin III
    #22 Bruce Irvin
    MVP Contenders
    #2 AJ Green
    #8 Aaron Rodgers
    #13 Tony Romo
    Last edited by jonprelude; 02-10-2013 at 06:32 PM.

how do you (and others)get those great scans? just wondering, i see them often. I use my cell phone and uploads to photobucket. these other scans look different? how do you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by kconeil1970 View Post
    how do you (and others)get those great scans? just wondering, i see them often. I use my cell phone and uploads to photobucket. these other scans look different? how do you do it?
    I have an HP Envy 100 e-All-in-One printer/scanner. Rather expensive, but it saves me time in the long run so it's worth it.

Any scanner will do, but the I find it better to get the combination items so you save space. I have an old HP scanner that had the same quality. Just ebay HP scanner and I'm sure you'll find something cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by mattleegee View Post
    price on the 3 roty contender die cuts?
    PM Sent

Quote Originally Posted by driddle4 View Post
    Price for the farve please
    And that tells us how tired we both are!

Just noticed that wasn't Favre.

$3 shipped.

I know these arent much but I'd really like to pick them up, I would be fine with it if you shipped them all together in a PWE if we are able to work out a deal, I just posted my updated tradelist if you would like to look that offer and see if there is anything I have you would the trade these cards for, if not PLMK if PWE would be cool and how much you want for the cards I picked (5 cards total so bubble mailer might be the way to go) , I can send gift payment via payapl if thats the way the deal turns out, PLMK!!! here is a link to my updated list, lmk what you think!!!

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...erts-for-sale-!!!

Die Cuts
    #17 Robert Turbin
    #7 Robert Griffin III

MVP Contenders
    #2 AJ Green
    #8 Aaron Rodgers
    #13 Tony Romo

Quote Originally Posted by dpono22 View Post
    I know these arent much but I'd really like to pick them up, I would be fine with it if you shipped them all together in a PWE if we are able to work out a deal, I just posted my updated tradelist if you would like to look that offer and see if there is anything I have you would the trade these cards for, if not PLMK if PWE would be cool and how much you want for the cards I picked (5 cards total so bubble mailer might be the way to go) , I can send gift payment via payapl if thats the way the deal turns out, PLMK!!! here is a link to my updated list, lmk what you think!!!

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...erts-for-sale-!!!

Die Cuts
    #17 Robert Turbin
    #7 Robert Griffin III

MVP Contenders
    #2 AJ Green
    #8 Aaron Rodgers
    #13 Tony Romo

Guessing you don't have any Foles autos or patches or you would've mentioned them. Not really looking for anything else right now.

I would need $15 pp shipped for the ones on your list.

damn I would gladly trade any Foles stuff away as he is an Eagle and I have no use for him whatsoever, but I think $15.00 dlvd is a little to steep for 5 Inserts that arent even seriel numbered, but thanks for getting back to me, I appreciate the quick repoly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast