Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Need some help

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need some help

Ok guys i pulled a Daniel Sedin 1/1 11/12 playoff contenders cup Contenders 3 Color patch/Auto last week . I sent it into Panini for replacement since it was badly damaged. I requested my favorite teams

Lightning
    Bucs
    Patriots

Was told they have nothing for me on those. I was then offered an Andrew Luck Leaf Rc ans Stars jersey auto /499 I'm saying no on that just don't think its worth it.

They are offering product not sure what . Or what players should i ask for . the value they placed on the card is $300.00

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ouch, sad to hear a Sedin 1/1 got damaged - guess that's one less for me to chase (presuming Panini destroys the damaged card since it sounds like they're not offering to replace it with the same card?). As the resident Sedin guy, I'd say they are definitely being fair in the value they're assigning to the damaged card, but I couldn't care less about sports other than hockey so I can't help you on whether what they're offering matches that valuation - best of luck though, hope you get something great!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is the Luck on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-PANINI-...item53f0f3ab60

Sold for $155 so I would turn it down too
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

IMO $300 is way too high for the Sedin Auto Patch 1/1.

Im sure sedinfan would garuntee you it wouldnt hit that if it ran a 7 day auction. I actually think a $150 - $200 card seems about right ... my high end of the spectrum might be a little high as well
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

the 300 they placed on it . It might not sell for that but a book value i would say is right

BANNED

Country

The Luck is a fair replacement IMO. Throw BV out the window with cards of this value

SCF Rewards
    Country

The luck is an equal replacement. Although r and s is a lower end product. See if they can get you a luck from a different product

SCF Rewards
    Country

IMO $300 is way too high for the Sedin Auto Patch 1/1.

Im sure sedinfan would garuntee you it wouldnt hit that if it ran a 7 day auction. I actually think a $150 - $200 card seems about right ... my high end of the spectrum might be a little high as well

Yup, exactly. I probably wouldn't go over 150 on an auction, and would be surprised if anyone went higher... but by the same token many card on ebay go in the 50% BV range, so I'd probably be happy with 300 BV worth of cards as a replacement for this one.