Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    k all are available I will check what you got. Also the leshoure is 11 topps 1950 bowman rc not 1950 topps I wrote it wrong lmk if you still need it. I will look now. Thanks
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

Football bucket -out of date Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    Have any dupe Megatron RC Gu's? I have this, would like to get another Megatron RC GU

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...191251_146.jpg
    Sweet card my friend. All my dup's are in that link on original post. Got dup CJ rc's just no game used. I do have a Wilson chrome rc refractor and a artifacts exclusives rc of Durant. Also have a VerLander game jersey by Majestic all letters and numbers sewn on that I might be able to deal.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by koplin1 View Post
    k all are available I will check what you got. Also the leshoure is 11 topps 1950 bowman rc not 1950 topps I wrote it wrong lmk if you still need it. I will look now. Thanks
    It's just a RC of Leshoure reprinted in 1950 bowman style. Still need it.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

yes the mini 1950 version. K I have to check if I got a couple of the rcs I am interested in and I will send a pm. thanks
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

Football bucket -out of date Hidden Content

Do you have a pic of the Verlander- or a year/spec so I can look on ebay or like I said a pic? I have tons of other Lions stuff too... that if we cant do the Megatron- I can hook ya up with other stuff
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: MIGGY, R. Wilson, Peyton, Durant, R. Westbrook, LeBron, Jordan, Kobe,
    Curry, Chipper, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Do you have a pic of the Verlander- or a year/spec so I can look on ebay or like I said a pic? I have tons of other Lions stuff too... that if we cant do the Megatron- I can hook ya up with other stuff
    Let me get a pic of it tomorrow and I will PM you. It's hanging in my closet where my wife is sleeping. I don't mean she's sleeping in the closet but you know what I mean.....LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    Let me get a pic of it tomorrow and I will PM you. It's hanging in my closet where my wife is sleeping. I don't mean she's sleeping in the closet but you know what I mean.....LOL!!
    Jazzer540
    I didn't forget about you. Just been real busy. PM coming soon

interested in the woodson captains patch if available. got a few lions. thanks http://s943.beta.photobucket.com/use.../library/autos
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

Here's the link to the jersey it's a mens Medium everything stitched on made by Majestic. I also have a grey Granderson and a white Inge. Same style and Manufacturer.

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/...psb975f128.jpg
    http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0426ac3a.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast