Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    those have already been sold. Sorry the only other one I have is a classic on card auto from a signing in Orlando. Does come with a COA.
    :(
    will pass on the other one, I am collecting the 1992 Four Sports auto set ( Basketball) only

I have a US mailing address for anyone not wanting to sell to someone overseas. Looking for all things Jamal Mashburn and Clarence Weatherspoon.

FS/FT Bucket - Hidden Content

Just scanned almost 400 different to my bucket. Titled "Shaq the Magic years". All his cards from rookie until he became a Laker. Let me know if you need any.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

up for tonight
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

Got some deals in the works. Anybody else.

Hi,
    Do you have any auto's or patches left? I can't seem to find any besides the ones in the jersey-patches section.
    Thanks !
    Hidden Content
    PC : 3000+ Shaq cards : Hidden Content

anyone else

Any new takers

Still selling

Completed a nice deal today for some rookie year rc's and inserts. Still got plenty more to go.

Another deal for some game used cards done. Anybody else!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast