Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

aren't customs forms mandatory when sending from the us to canada?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pyrayork's Items on eBay

I think if you want to mail as the OP said,you will have to inform the clerk that it can be done...
    Im in New Jersy,went to the PO today to mail 1 card to Newfoundland,and 1 to British Columbia..The clerk told me that any bubble mailer is automatically a package...My custom forms were already on the mailer...I told him to PLEASE try it as a large envelope..He did and presto...$2.05 for each.....Its worth a try...and he didnt have to even type in all the info on the customs form...Hope this helps.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent this link to a US seller on ebay about his $7 cost and for him to read the link. I don't think he took the time to read the link as he said he uses a padded envelope and that is the first material listed.

I then mentioned in a reply about the part that the cost went up to $7 due to the customs form. He gave me the following line: WELL I AM SORRY TOO SAY THEY MAKE ME USE A CUSTOM FORM EVERYTIME I JUST DONT PUT A STAMP ON IT AND HOPE IT MAKES IT TOO YOUR FINE COUNTRY WE HAVE RULES HERE THANKS.
    Wish he just read the link.

Helped me to decide that I am not buying from any sellers who charge $7 to ship one card. They are not even trying to find a cheaper way to ship.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

No they are not, unless the value exceeds Canadian Maximums. But who's to know the value if there is no form? Only the buyer and the seller.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mine requires a customs for anything not sent in a pwe and yes this came from more than one person at the local office.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Chris, they are wrong. Try a different P.O.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Chris, they are wrong. Try a different P.O.

at that point it's not cost effecient for me to drive to another one.

Also the bulk changes for ebay description cant be done unless the product is active. In regards to other question u had the other day when I messed around with it and the unsold products folder.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (8)
    Country
    See billindallas75's Items on eBay

I might have to run a test of this as well. I take my packages to the PO, but at around 4:45 AM when I'm on the way to the train. No clerk to reason with at that point and unfortunately no PO within walking distance of the office. Any suggesstions on how to request non-machinable other than writing it on the package when dropping bubblers in the drop chute? Thanks for your efforts on this!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pyrayork's Items on eBay

Why not try this??Instead of dealing with a window clerk,why not just buy a bunch of 2 or 3 dollar stamps and just slap one on and see what happens..I know it seems to simple,but whats the worst case scenario?It gets returned..Might be worth a try

SCF Rewards
    Country

heres in canada they are asking a custom tag on the mailer IF the mailer contain something else that paper...
    cards are paper. pictures are paper, etc...
    i never sent with a custom tag and i have shipped few undreds of package to the usa..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast