Who wants Stefan LeFors AUTO Turkey Red

I just pulled it and have no interest in keeping it. (Base auto)
    Make me an offer!
    Pittz Blittz

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Stefan Lefors turkey red auto

I didn't see anything I can use right now. If I don't move it this week I'll get back to you and work something out.
    Thanks PittzBlittz

Not sure if Chris already has it or not, but you could check with BynesFan. He's a big collector of his...

I found afew Im interested in 05 topps chrome c.frye,05 topps pristine c.frye, 05 turkey red reggie wayne 22/50,02 topps pristine gold refractor d.foster,and topps heritage chrome c.frye. The last two listed I have the most interest in.
    Thanks
    PittzBlittz

I'll trade the 3 Charlie Frye cards for the LeFors auto.

LMK

Quote Originally Posted by PittzBlittz
    I found afew Im interested in 05 topps chrome c.frye,05 topps pristine c.frye, 05 turkey red reggie wayne 22/50,02 topps pristine gold refractor d.foster,and topps heritage chrome c.frye. The last two listed I have the most interest in.
    Thanks
    PittzBlittz

Quote Originally Posted by PittzBlittz
    What about the deshaun foster even up.
    I can do that trade. post it and PM me your address.

Chris