Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 8X10's Costing

SCF Rewards
    Country

8X10's Costing

Ive been mailing 8x10's ttm forever they always seem like a great item to get signed. Well they cost a lot to send out almost 4 bucks a pop, does anyone know a way that's a little cheaper? I still want to send them out, I just need to find a cheaper way of doing so.

Thanks
    Alex

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Are you asking if there is a way to pay less postage to mail an 8x10, or a way to print out 8x10's cheaper than $4?
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Without board, $1.12 per 9x12 and 10x13 envelopes. With board, $1.32 per each envelope.

If you are talking about a cheaper way to get 8x10 photos, I would suggest uploading pix on Adorama. I love their lustre photos.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im talking about shipping, I have my own professional photo printer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There's no other way around the USPS cost of mailing that I know of. The prices are based on size and weight.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There's no other way around the USPS cost of mailing that I know of. The prices are based on size and weight.

And distance.... It will be cheaper to ship something only a few states away than shipping all the way across country....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do first class for my 8x10s. If I don't have boards inside, they are $1.12 a piece to send no matter which state

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tanner_rek's Items on eBay

What do you mean by boards? I'm starting to occasionally send out 8x10's and I'm wondering what boards are..

SCF Rewards
    Country

cardboard insert--I've acquired many of them from online purchases or mail order signings.