Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nickcrimms's Items on eBay

does anyone know where to get cases of the hobby boxes anymore? got some funds and wanted to break a few cases but cant track any down! thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last edited by uteric3232; 03-04-2017 at 04:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

http://bbcexchange.com/2011_Upper_De...ITEM10234.aspx

Good price here as well. The one posted above is not hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See s.l.fitzgerald's Items on eBay

Stars: I checked with krukcards (ebay seller name) last week and they have 5 hobby boxes for sale ($12.74 each).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Upper-Deck-University-of-Texas-Hobby-Box-24-Packs-/382067815755?hash=item58f504354b:g:RXIAAOSwuMZZB3s g

Sorry, but I don't know of any hobby box cases for sale.

*Edit: Not sure why the link is not working. You can either call them (248) 656-8803 and order SKU #218688S or search for '2011 texas hobby box' on Ebay.
    Last edited by SeanFitzSCF; 05-04-2017 at 02:51 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

All, I’ve decided to try and finish my base auto set. I need the rare ones (Ricky Williams, Eric Metcalf, Vince Young). If anyone is willing to part with one let me know. I can pay a premium price.
    I’m also interested in numbered autos (let me know if you have some for sale).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I figured I'd bump my last post and provide more details. I'm willing to pay the following:

Ricky Williams base auto = $400
    Eric Metcalf base auto = $300
    Vince Young base auto = $200

From my Ebay research I believe this is approximately double what each of these cards last sold for. Payments will be made with PayPal (I'll pay first, then you ship with tracking + insurance, one card at a time). If you are not a frequent poster on this thread I'll require a picture of the card with a post-it of today's date.

I only want one of each card so first come first serve.

I am still interested in numbered autos / doubles / triples, make me an offer if you are interested in selling them (I'm willing to do larger deals if you are looking to sell a lot of cards).

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I had opened 2-3 cases of this - wish I still had the Metcalf. Would have sold it to you for a non-scalper price. I'm trying to get the Mack Brown auto back if anyone has it for a reasonable price!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the note. Sorry to hear you already sold the Metcalf (well done in pulling it in 2-3 cases, my friends and I have opened 6 since Jan 2016 and we haven't pulled a single one). Unfortunately, I don't have any extra Mack Browns.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Going to a card show tomorrow. Long shot, but I will keep you in mind.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

I figured I'd bump my last post and provide more details. I'm willing to pay the following:

Ricky Williams base auto = $400
    Eric Metcalf base auto = $300
    Vince Young base auto = $200

From my Ebay research I believe this is approximately double what each of these cards last sold for. Payments will be made with PayPal (I'll pay first, then you ship with tracking + insurance, one card at a time). If you are not a frequent poster on this thread I'll require a picture of the card with a post-it of today's date.

I only want one of each card so first come first serve.

I am still interested in numbered autos / doubles / triples, make me an offer if you are interested in selling them (I'm willing to do larger deals if you are looking to sell a lot of cards).

Thanks.

PM sent

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324 LastLast