Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Am I understanding you that this is a short print auto?

Also, I will need to check with a guy from our local, I think he pulled the Ricky Williams card but not totally sure, He bought a ton of UT boxes.

Man that's a sweet card. Is it numbered 77? If so BV on it is $100 so that would make sense that it's a SP.
    Last edited by Rabs; 03-04-2013 at 10:40 AM.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are those all AUTOs?

Yes, they are all base autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

Am I understanding you that this is a short print auto?

Also, I will need to check with a guy from our local, I think he pulled the Ricky Williams card but not totally sure, He bought a ton of UT boxes.

I'm not sure if it is a SP or not, I can't seem to find any reliable information. I'd be interested in that Ricky card depending on the price :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Man that's a sweet card. Is it numbered 77? If so BV on it is $100 so that would make sense that it's a SP.

Yes, it is card number 77

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

Yes, they are all base autos

I'd be interested in trading for them. As far as the prices on the boxes or cases go, I just checked D+A and a hobby box is only $17 and a case is $430. A case is 20 boxes which equates to about $21.50 per box, so why it's more expensive than just the original hobby box baffles me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can call up and order a case at the lower price- I ordered one last week and it should arrive tomorrow.

BTW, an Earl Campbell/Ricky Williams /5 just hit ebay and its already in the triple digits...

I'd be interested in trading for them. As far as the prices on the boxes or cases go, I just checked D+A and a hobby box is only $17 and a case is $430. A case is 20 boxes which equates to about $21.50 per box, so why it's more expensive than just the original hobby box baffles me.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

I saw that card! Really sick. I must have gotten some special deal when I bought my three boxes last week. Each was only $16.95 and now they are up to $22.95!
    You can call up and order a case at the lower price- I ordered one last week and it should arrive tomorrow.

BTW, an Earl Campbell/Ricky Williams /5 just hit ebay and its already in the triple digits...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw that card! Really sick. I must have gotten some special deal when I bought my three boxes last week. Each was only $16.95 and now they are up to $22.95!

They were running a sale "to boost demand" according to the guy I called there. He gave me the boxes at $16.00 each, so I got a case. Ended up getting four #'ed autos, but still no sign of any Ricky, Earl, VY, or Jamaal charles...insane.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

They were running a sale "to boost demand" according to the guy I called there. He gave me the boxes at $16.00 each, so I got a case. Ended up getting four #'ed autos, but still no sign of any Ricky, Earl, VY, or Jamaal charles...insane.

I guess my timing was good then if they were running a sale. Which 4 numbered AUs did you get? Are you sure those cards were even made?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

This card just sold on eBay for $500!!! WOW!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Univers...p2047675.l2557

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast